In 2005, I picked up my first camera. It was a simple point and shoot, just something to document the world around me during my college years. This was before Facebook, Instagram, and camera phones became mainstream, and I’m so grateful I have photographs from that time in my life. Over the years as my friends have moved and we’ve built families of our own, we have saved those those pictures and videos as a reminder of our strong connections to one another even though we may be worlds apart.
Photographs are still frames of moments we don’t want to forget. Video can capture the sights and sounds of our most treasured days – weddings, anniversaries, birthdays – so that we can relive them in an even more intimate way. I have always loved to capture these moments, not only in my own life but for others as well. I feel lucky to be able to be present for some of the best moments of people’s lives and to help preserve those memories forever.
My passion as your photographer or videographer is to help you stay in the moment. I love capturing candid moments – the organic experiences, expressions, and moments of vulnerability as the joy of the event unfolds. So relax and be ready to smile as you invest in memories that will last a lifetime.
I look forward to meeting you!
A few facts about me:
- I’ve been a professional photographer and videographer for 10 years, and I still love it!
- I love to travel, for both personal and professional reasons. I’ve captured events all over the state of Colorado, and done weddings in California, Oregon, Washington, and Australia.
- The Office is my favorite TV show.
- I play for the best men’s roller derby team! Denver Ground Control
- Most of all, I love my best friend and wife Lauren.